Monday, September 8, 2008

one nite stand!!!



Her kiss tells me it's goodbye
Just like nothing happened last night
But if I had one chance
I'd do it all over againJustify Full

One night stand I don't think she's coming back for more

Now I'm left up in my lonely room
She left behind her magic and her perfume
I never thought that it could be this good
one nite stand...now she is gone for her good

Its so odd to believe that she is gone
she wont even think bout ringin my phone
But if I had one chance
I'd do it all over again

Baby like a blind man I rushed in
Now do I have the right to ask you,
Will you be coming back again?

One night stand but I'd do it all again for sure

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Poignant and sharp....I have not managed to somehow catch u online yet. We need to talk.
But...beautiful. I resonate :)

the world says i am crazy said...

poignant and blurred...i hv not managed to cattch the lines...We dont need to talk after dis poetic disaster...but..ugly...i am still..:P