Sunday, September 9, 2007

my first blog

i hav been planning to start writing on my blog for ages now......dnt hav the option to literally pen down my thots thanks to my pathetic hand writing so mr moudgil welcome to the world of blogs.........these long nites at NITIE offer plenty of time for the mind to meander to the past and dream about a wonderful future......

some nites pass by thinking about the wonderful yesteryears......about the moments that continue to bring smile......about the moments which i so desperately want to change by travellin back in time........the wonderful pple i knew then.........about all the crazy things without which life wud have been so boring.......i luk fwd to relive those moments in my writings....

on some nites i think about my future......my career........which makes me promise myself that i m goin to work hard from the next day......that ellusive next day.......shud be writin about that.

most of the nites are devoted to movies on my lappy........the most valuable thing i hav done in the past year.......the delight that a wonderful movie brings to me is comparable to all the other truly wonderful things in my life.....

2 comments:

The Intrepid said...

copy cat, copy cat.. i started the blog first!! :D...
Just kidding... h r u?.. long time!

Welcome to the blog world!

cheers..
shalini

ken said...

welcome welcome .... why only nites write about the days too :D